London based Post-graduate with a passion for games and game design!

18 Mar 2015

Anthropomorphic Frog Design



I always have a little trouble at the start of the design posses as I need to narrow down what I want to design before I can think of what to draw. In the end, I decided to make a gypsy girl as I think the colours of the exotic frogs would make well with the multiple colours and patterns of gypsy clothes. 


In the end, I chose a green frog, as I think the colours will make her more recognisable as a frog. But I made sure it also had other colours so I could make her design more interesting. 



I like the design of my final frog, but I don't like the way I painted her. I think the way I did the legs make her look a little of balance. I also had trouble panting the waves in her skirt, so she starts to look flat in that aria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment