London based Post-graduate with a passion for games and game design!

8 Dec 2014

Zombie Girl

This was work that we did during Halloween week. We where given the texture of the girl and had to edit it to look like a zombie. I first changed the hue of the skin and hair to makes it more zombie like. Then I used multiple images from the internet to edit her face and ink splatters to look like blood. I then used a brush to darken some bits around the face and blend it all together. I also used the brush to add smudges all around so she didn't look so clean.  I think this works really well as all the small deatales came together to make a pretty complete character. Though static mouth probably woden't be good for an actual game, and the blood it a little too red in places which makes it look more like paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment