London based Post-graduate with a passion for games and game design!

18 Oct 2014

SciFi Gun Design

Scifi Gun Reasurch
As well as looking a futuristic looking guns, I also made sure to look at normal ones to get a better idea of the basic shapes and on how a gun works.

Sketches
Wile drawing the guns I really just tried getting the basic shape done an then adding bits to make it look more spacey. someone also had to tell me to add triggers to all the guns as I forgot they would need those...


Colour Palets
After designing my gun, i experimented with different colours to see what would work better.


Finale Design
I tryed mixing older gun parts like a revolver and newer parts to make this gun. Wile drawing it I forgot to consider how the gun works and I realized the revolver doesn't match up to the muzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment